Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Tammy over at Genealogy Pure and Simple has given me the "One Lovely Blog Award." I'm not sure what makes my blog lovely, but I am honored to accept this award. However, there are some requirements (one of which I'm going to break).



Now to accept the award the rules are as followed:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.

2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have to admit that when it comes to these things, I tend to be a bit of a party pooper, and this time is no different. The thought of highlighting 15 blogs is a bit overwhelming, so I'm only going to highlight 4 blogs at this time, but they are definitely worthy of the award.

1. London Roots Research
2. Welsh Genealogy
3. The Scottish Emigration Blog
4. Heritage Happens


These are definitely blogs to read, if you have any English, Welsh or Scottish genealogy, as I do. They are well written and interesting, and they could all be called lovely.




No comments:

Post a Comment